Monday, September 12, 2016

castle in denver

I shared a bus ride with the attorney this evening for the first time in a while, definitely before my NYC visit so it had been at least 2 weeks. she spoke of attending a wedding at a castle in Denver, I liked hearing the story. I spoke of not only new York, but also what I did this weekend, in new ulm and northfield, she made it just before the bus left its stop in the downtown area.
    I performed this evening. some of the jokes were like the previous day. I did ones about Walgreen, new ulm and northfield, 3 about the office, and the high school football game.
   I liked how it was a slower day than typical at the office for a Monday, this made it easier all around. the payoff report was lower volume, and no new titles arrived, so it was easier to complete more settlement offer letters.


No comments:

Post a Comment