Wednesday, September 21, 2016

mock interview

I had a mock interview today near midday. I feel like it went well as I was prepared for it, though I was informed of things I can improve. we ate at a nearby restaurant after it, where I had a Cuban reuben sandwich. plenty of games there, board games like checkers but also skee-ball. I had wanted something like a mock interview all along, thankful it finally happened.
   I also made it to the performance venue. this was one of the things I covered in my set. I do respond to things said in my introduction as well, in this case I was described as a hero and was told I knew what I did. so I also made it a joke about a dominos pizza. and I referred to picking up a coin on the bus as I pick up loose change most anywhere I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment