Wednesday, September 14, 2016

slanted bus stop bench

i was waiting for the bus home after work and was standing for a while, then saw a bench to sit on. although a slanted bench is harder to sit on, at times I felt like I was sliding off so balance is important. the bus wasn't on time, unsure as to why.
   I went to the performance venue and it was nice doing some new jokes like a new treadmill arriving at the office. although I had to step off as it was going too fast for me, and the facility manager had to adjust the setting to one mile per hour which was much easier for me. another was about our 'news to know' message that normally arrives on a Friday.
   the Filipino man at my office tells me that most people in his native land speak English, though I think I still might want to learn some tagalog words before a visit to the Philippines. I said it is now a question of when as this does interest me. the next thing would be to go to a book shop and get a travel guide. I have found some online articles, but a book should have more. pleased to find out that no visa is needed if I am just planning on being there for a week as a tourist.

No comments:

Post a Comment