Wednesday, September 21, 2016

olympic scarf snoopy

I checked my plush collection at home and noticed the met-life snoopy given by a fellow comic wasn't the same one. so I gladly accepted the one from my boss. the one I had was a blue camouflage snoopy, the newer one has an Olympic scarf.
   I performed at the comedy club tonight, and I did acknowledge having the patriotic shirt on. others were much like earlier in the week, like cupcakes at the office, and lunching after the interview.
    in the morning I noticed a penny near a bus stop, so I went back and picked it u. actually it was four pennies. it was downtown, and I counted it as part of my walking that I do before I finally arrive at the office. there was a senior leader convention, I made it for what was the last 15 minutes as there was goodies. this meant some pringles chips, and trail mix. there was a drawing for those who were present, but I didn't win anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment