Tuesday, June 20, 2017

10 percent off

I was thankful that I waited on making a car rental reservation. when I checked emails in the evening I saw one from enterprise offering a 10 percent discount. so I decided to use it right away, not knowing when my next need for a rental car would be. it said the last time I made a reservation with them was when I wanted to drive through upstate new York back in august, renting out of new Rochelle. I rented with thrifty back in February when I was back in suburban Chicago. I still don't have enough points yet to get a free day though.
   another notable thing was finding out, through online searches, more of my family history. I found out where a 2nd great-grandpa is buried, in eastern iowa. so on my next visit to the state, I will have to see about finding the cemetery. since it is near cedar rapids, that means stop there on my way to a hawkeye football game in iowa city. at the office we got started on boxing up some files in the afternoon.
    at the performance venue, I did ones about the beer I ordered, meetup events, calling my dad, like volunteering, dick cavett, and saying it is an open-mic. also found a few coins on a walk after the show, mostly pennies. so of course they there thrown into my change bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment