Tuesday, June 13, 2017

5 minute massage therapy

there was plenty to do at the office even though it is not as busy as a Monday. there was an email about massage therapy available, but just 5 minute sessions. I think it was the same therapist as before, just a month ago. it was done in our health room, where I sometimes weigh myself. except the session isn't long, get started and it is done. sounds like this is a place in the skyway as well if one wants to make an appointment. the other notable thing was the first of 3 90-minute classes I signed up for this week. this one was in the afternoon, about interviewing skills. sounds like the moderator had interviewed many people before, and it was helpful that he was sharing his expertise.
   I made it to the performance venue, and did ones about paint in the parking lot, karaoke, a man on the bus, the moderator, and the massage therapist. sounds like it is a little stormy outside, I was getting annoyed how WCCO was interrupting programming for storm warnings. just crawl it across the bottom of the screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment