Thursday, June 22, 2017

conference call, advisory board

this afternoon at the office I did a conference call for an advisory board. I had been anticipating this for a while, some activity, or movement, since I first heard about it months ago. not sure why it was delayed for so long, but I am more excited about it now something happened with it. sounds like I am the only one from my office on this board, which has people from all over America, and our office in Puerto rico as well. the moderator spoke for most of this session, and I was fine with it. since I had little or no information about the program. it is related to improving training opportunities across all of our offices. there was mention made of a hyper-link for courses, couldn't find anything in the emails I was sent. I did do some classes that sounded similar last week though, not sure of this was the same or even close to it at all. I hadn't done a dial-in meeting in a while, probably not since I did the disaster that was the Roosevelt mentoring program. since it was easier to join the meeting that way than drive out to the eden prairie office. and at midday, just before it, we did bridge walks, and then some, in downtown st. paul. I had to break away from the group so I could get back in time from my lunch break, having just one hour. it was longer than last week's, so I needed time to go to a convenience store in the skyway and get a sandwich. I got egg salad.
   in the evening I performed at two different venues, the set was shorter at the first one. I did ones about spike hat, john Coltrane movie, meetup event coordinator, dad telling family stories, the interviewing class, somebody who wandered in, and can't eat the cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment