Thursday, June 8, 2017

center field, john fogerty

tonight I did some karaoke, and chose another baseball song. 'center field' by john fogerty. I was still wearing the iowa cubs hat from last weekend, I had baseball on my mind, no doubt. no problem singing this one with passion, as I love baseball. some of the people watching noticed this and said they loved it when I left the stage.
   at the office we had an advisory board meeting in the morning, I still need to submit my 'how-to' article for this week's newsletter. there was talk of going to 'summer hours'- publishing the newsletter less often than once a week.
   after I was done with karaoke, I went home and did a short walk around the neighborhood. it yielded 66 cents, 5 dimes 1 nickel 11 pennies. at lunchtime I got a look at the art display at the landmark center, it is closing soon. I will want to go back and get another look as it was a quick pass through as I needed to get back to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment