Thursday, June 15, 2017

party in the USA, miley cyrus

tonight I went to the karaoke bar and performed 'party in the USA' by miley cyrus. it made me think of my own moves from a small town to the big city. although this song was harder to do than expected, as at times it went so fast that I had a hard time keeping up. but much like anywhere else, I understand the importance of doing the best that you can. so I am not sure if anyone noticed at all. in many ways it is not much different than some other outings while doing karaoke, where I am flat but warm up quickly while doing the song. somebody asked to have a sip of my beer after leaving the stage, as they were going onstage with a friend. I turned them down.
   I am still trying to get to the micro-brewery on time to get signed up for their open-mic, but it is hard to do unless I leave really early. I got a chili dog and a bottle of juice from a super-America on the way there. I watched a 'big bang theory' rerun and then I left. it was the one about valentines day, and Sheldon kisses Amy after ignoring her on the train to Napa valley.
   at the office I was still bust despite no class to attend, as there still was the payoff report, new titles, new contracts, and special requests to do. actually the new titles were from the previous day, I had enough time to copy them on Wednesday as they arrived late and that was it. there was over 250 new titles so no need to get started on perfecting them with just 30 minutes left in my workday.


No comments:

Post a Comment