Thursday, June 29, 2017

fresh cookies from potbelly

at the office there was plenty of food left over from some kind of event, so it was left in one of the breakrooms for whoever wanted it. when I was coming around in the afternoon I was offered some of it, a fresh cookie from potbelly sandwich shop, in a nice wrapper. I turned down the spicy potato chips, saying it was too rich for my blood. the sticker keeping it closed said it was a chocolate brownie cookie, it was soft and I like it. it gives the ingredients on the back for this kind, and two other cookies- oatmeal chocolate chip, and sugar. it says this sandwich shop is based in Chicago, looks like an address in the loop as it is a low number on canal street. I liked having some of the little cupcakes as well, and potato salad.
   the postcard I sent myself from st. louis arrived earlier today, pleased to see it. eventually it will be placed in a photo album next to the others. at the performance venue tonight, I did ones about seeing an old friend, doing karaoke, visiting a waffle house, doing my own intro, an office colleague being condescending, and a callback to another comic who mentioned muppet characters.  I also liked doing a 'bridge walk' at midday but it was kept inside in the skyway due to the rain. I saw some light rain when I was ready to get on the bus, but didn't want to go back and get my rain jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment