Thursday, June 15, 2017

linked-in class

this afternoon I did the second of three classes, workshops, or seminars offered at my office this week. it was about linked-in. I have an account but haven't logged in there in a while. I do plenty of social media activity on facebook, and once a week on twitter. I liked how the moderator stressed the importance of the site when looking for jobs. I will likely have to change some things once I log on again. I had been seeing emails at least once a week asking me to see what is there. I will have a day off from classes, then be on again on Friday. I've liked seeing snacks in the room where it is being held, I have had some of the ritz cheese crackers, as well as peanut butter.
  at the performance venue tonight, I did ones about my soup, postal service accountant, massage therapist, interviewing class, the man at the karaoke bar, and people I ride the bus with.

No comments:

Post a Comment