Thursday, June 29, 2017

dessert potluck, pulled pork

as an early celebration for the 4th of july, at the office there was a 'dessert potluck', at least that was mostly what people brought. my cohort said somebody brought pulled pork, and I had to go back and see if it was there, and it was. so I had some, along with a packet of Heinz BBQ sauce. wondering if there is enough leftovers for a repeat of this event, I don't think anyone would complain if there was. near the end of the workday I found enough time to do an online class that is due in a month. my boss is in florida this week and emailed me about it, I said I would do it when I found the time. I wanted to get it done quickly, and thankful it didn't take long, about 10 minutes. third straight day of doing new titles, but we are staying caught up on it. at midday I went over to the saints baseball stadium and got a ticket for the fireworks show this weekend, on sunday, july 2.
  things might be falling into place for doing more filming of sketches, trying to get it scheduled for next month. I also did some karaoke, choosing another 'up in the air' song, 'bust a move' by young MC. though at times it was hard to keep up with the lyrics, it was going fast. I also shared a facebook video, plenty of photos in it, in reference to facebook having 2 billion users. I tagged 8 people, figuring they would like seeing themselves in it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment