Sunday, July 30, 2017

american legion baseball, b-side movie

I went to two events today after doing my laundry this morning. the first was attending my first-ever American legion baseball tournament. there were games at the st. paul saints stadium. I went to one in the afternoon, Waconia beat Stillwater 4-3. it was tied 2-2 at the end of regulation, both teams scored one run in the first inning. I saw a rare thing, as it ended on a 'hit by pitch' since the bases were loaded. I ate before I got there. I bought a program as well, besides paying the admission fee. I was given a wristband after paying admission. a foul ball was hit near me, I got a photo of it before a kid showed up to retrieve it.
  I also went to see the movie 'b-side' at the lagoon in Minneapolis. it was about a photographer. I think I liked the one about Vivian maier more. I was the only attendee at my screening.


No comments:

Post a Comment