Wednesday, January 30, 2019

employment questionnaire

I had a phone interview this morning, then I had somebody call me in the afternoon. I completed an employment questionnaire by the afternoon in preparation for it. some of them seemed to be the type that they would ask over the phone though. then I was asked for birthday and partial social, and I said I don't give that out over the phone. it's just how I am. so I was advised to get to a nearby office to present this information. I arrived in a quick fashion, they said just get there by the end of the workday. I didn't know when he would call me from Arizona, so I started working on something else so I needed a little time to finish up what I was doing. it was applying for more jobs on indeed.
   due to the cold I decided to stay in this evening. it meant not going to an open-mic, but no big deal. I was afraid of my car not starting while I was out and about, and being stranded. so I watched a program on CBS about super bowl commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment