Thursday, October 4, 2012

Blow Darts and Chloroform

The theater guy spoke of doing a 'gray matter painting'. I know gray matter refers to the brain, the mind. Also said how he deals with kids is 'here's my computer, worth more than you are, shut up'.
This is how he says he would go about keeping them occupied. Or how the boss was 'sweet like barbed wire'. Then he spoke of blow darts and chloroform. And how they won't let him adopt, a colleague said 'I don't blame them'. All of this was at a meeting in the afternoon, a big part of it was trying to figure out holiday schedules. I still have 8 days to use, this is the way I prefer it instead of running out too early.
    At lunchtime I went to Walgreen to pick up some bar soap and some other items, and heard about their new loyalty program. But I don't know yet if it's a good deal, although there is no cost to join. It sounds like just select items in the store are eligible for the points. When this is the case, I'm not sure about adding another loyalty program. Most every item bought at Superamerica is eligible. Then I have accounts with two airlines, as well as Best Buy. Though I use the one for S.A. way more, as expected.
   There was mention of snowfall in the northern part of Minnesota on the news tonight. Seems too early for snow anywhere.
   Liked seeing the interview with Playboy model Jenny McCarthy on ABC's 'Nightline' show, where she goes back to her old neighborhood. This would be the South Side of Chicago, including a place where she once worked, looked like a convenience store. Usually famous people are interviewed when they have something to promote, like a movie, T.V. show, or book. I know she had done more than modeling, had hosted some shows on MTV.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment