Monday, October 1, 2012

Vienna Sausage

I heard a high school girl on the bus this morning, who kept referring to somebody as 'Vienna Sausage'. I took it as being innuendo. I decided to put it in my comedy routine tonight as I was picked to go onstage for the first time in a while. I was third, and a friend was later on. I did greet him before the show, he was holding court outside.
   What I am now researching on E-bay is Charlie Brown books. There were 2 editions of the 'Encyclopedia' series, one from 1980 and the other 1990. Both were 15 volumes. The 'Dictionary' series had two separate editions, one was 8 volumes and the other 6. I am not going to order anything right now as I want to wait until what I just ordered arrives- the postcards. Not sure when it will be when no tracking information is available just yet. I have seen messages of how much of it has been shipped. What helps with researching is printing the pictures of the listings to see the book cover, and the title of each volume. It is hard to say when I will order any of these, or even how. When I have some volumes of the encyclopedia and dictionary series I'm not sure if it's best to try to order a less than complete set to avoid duplication. But it may be more expensive to do it this way as the shipping can add up. Some listings are of single volumes, and the price varies. I think I will stick with the postcards for now, since I had already started on finding as many as possible of my hometown. And with so many listings there will likely be some available whenever I want the books.
   I had to cover for the theater guy, doing double duty in the morning. I did my own payoff reports, as well as his special requests. But it did slow down some in the afternoon, as by then I had submitted the payoff reports.
   It was the start of 'Celebrate You' week at the office and it was 'favorite hat day'. I saw somebody wearing a mickey house hat. There was plenty of muffins available as a continental breakfast, along with orange juice. I liked this as I like orange juice quite a bit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment