Sunday, February 23, 2014

3 Dryer Sheets

   I did laundry today and I got some static for the dryers I chose. The 2 dryers had 3 sheets each in them, and then a woman swore at me for it. I said nothing, having no idea what she wanted me to say. This seems like an odd way to mark territory- claim a dryer with those sheets. I liked a couple I spoke with as I was about to leave, she works at a college and he had a coat on like mine and said it was found at a landfill.
   I got started on my income taxes in the late afternoon, by submitting the federal return online through H and R Block. I can file it for free with them, and I file the state return by postal mail. I ordered a Maytag postcard on E-bay. And I submitted an entry to a comedy festival in Iowa.
    I listened to a comedian friend's radio show and was pleased to get a shout out at the start of the show, since I called in last week. Subjects covered were a school suspension due to rumors of a teacher sleeping with a student, illegal workers at McDonalds, an unusual museum in Iceland, and sexual duration by states. I did more mending of the navy coat during the show.    
    Speaking of rumors, I went to a grocery store to get lunch while doing laundry and there were postings on the front door addressing some rumors of closing. This was the first I had heard about it, and thankful it isn't true that they are closing.

No comments:

Post a Comment