Monday, February 24, 2014

Bus Driver's Water Break

    When I was taking the bus home from work today, the driver decided to stop next to a Subway sandwich shop to get water for his bottle. Another rider dared somebody to steal the bus and said he would give them $10 if they did. I asked if anyone knew how to operate it, and no one spoke up. The driver wasn't on his water break for long.
   I had a nice treat at the comedy club tonight, as the D.C. native was back from the East and told jokes about being in detox like puking into a cup. He also did the 4th of July 'Numbers joke' that I really like.
   The 'Bathtub comic' did two jokes I liked, one was about the movie 'Good Will Hunting'. It was in reference to visiting his sister at Harvard. Another was about Liam Neeson doing an action movie, where he plays an air-marshal. I liked it as he said there would be sequels like 'Layover', where he complains about the high cost of food at the airport. Or even 'Missed my connecting flight'. The 'Extra murder' comic did the Motel 6 joke I like. I often like to stay at Motel 6 and I still think it is funny. I liked hearing this comic talk about the business of comedy after the show, as I don't hear about it often enough.
  Another comic will be added to my 'Ring of honor'. It was the neck tattoo comic. The picture was done tonight before the show. He was sitting in a chair at a table, and I said I should be sitting as well. I think most of the others have me standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment