Sunday, February 2, 2014

Budweiser 'Hero's Welcome' Commercial

    I watched the Super Bowl this evening, Seattle beat Denver 43-8 after leading 22-0 at halftime. This was the 48th Super Bowl and there still hasn't been an overtime game or a shutout. They've come close on both of these a few times though.
   With a lopsided game like this I still wanted to see the commercials. My favorite one had to be by Budweiser, it was the 'Hero's welcome' theme. I liked it due to the song used, 'Coming Home'. I know there was such a song by Diddy Dirty Money (a stage name for a Sean Combs music act) including Skylar Grey. 'Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday', it's a wonderful sentiment.
    I did have a date at a Caribou coffee shop in the early afternoon, but it didn't pan out. My date left when I spoke about scheduling for a second date. It's just as well, as the question of place of employment was refused. One of the employees asked me how everything was. I said the food was fine but the date wasn't. I said I did get a warning of this possibility on the phone week ago, had to push to get another fair question answered- the school attended for undergrad studies. If one isn't answering fair questions, then you're wasting my time. I did see somebody I know at a Fedex Office after it as I needed to print a few things. He told me he had dated some but most don't pan out from internet dating. He said the success rate is higher when meeting through friends. I did say his comedian friend in California did add me as a Facebook friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment