Sunday, February 16, 2014

Take Me Home Tonight, Eddie Money

       I went to perform at a comedy show in Coon Rapids tonight. After the show I went to refuel, and as I pulled into the gas station I heard a song on my car radio. It was 'Take me home tonight' by Eddie Money. It seemed appropriate as I was on my way home by then.
   It was a fairly full day for me despite being a day off from work. I had a breakfast sandwich at McDonald's and made it home in time to listen to a radio show. Some of my comedian friends were guests on it. The sub teacher is the show's moderator. I did call during the show and he did field my call. I started off by saying it was the most I had ever heard anyone say 'Dildo'. One of the guests happened to be the 'Cashew comic', and on Facebook he even had a photo holding up a piece of paper asking if he could say the word on the air. Around midday I made it to the Family Dollar store in my neighborhood and got more than just the Lance Nekot (peanut butter) cookies this time. I also bought two CDs and a DVD. I watched the DVD already, it was an HBO documentary about the Miracle on Ice Olympic hockey team from 1980.
   Other things I did included going to the library and finding the movie '4 Weddings And A Funeral' on video. I will find some time to watch it this week. Then it was on to the fitness center.  

No comments:

Post a Comment