Friday, February 7, 2014

Smile And Nod

    I went to the comedy club tonight, and one of the performers was the 'Extra murder' comic. He did a wordless routine, plenty of smiling and nodding in it. He wasn't fazed even when I made a request for the 'First World Problem' joke. After the show he said it was due to not liking the crowd. The 'Tetris comic' did his home use catheter joke, as well as a train stopping for Taco John's near his home. The 'Resistable comic' did her joke about wanting a hug and not a handshake on a date. The 'School bouncer' comic said he let a kid hit him as he hates to do paperwork. The Belarus native did the one about 'Two Stones with one bird'.
   At midday I did walk around outside some, but not for long as it is still cold out there. I made it over to Walgreen to get a newspaper and a roll of toilet paper. Before I had lunch I made a long walk in the skyway to an ATM where I knew there would be no waiting in line. Unfortunately at that time of day the two closest ones to me- and to the Erbert Gerbert sandwich shop I like going to- have a two deep line. I guess I needed the exercise anyway.
    A colleague said there were personal 'Facebook movies' based upon your activity since their 10-year anniversary was observed this week. I haven't seen mine yet, but for a few days I had a hard time getting logged in and finally did this evening after I ate the 'Loco Taco box' at Taco Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment