Friday, February 14, 2014

Algieri Vs. Taylor Boxing Match

       I went to the comedy club tonight, and in the bar area was a boxing match on ESPN, Friday Night Fights. I like watching boxing, and was able to see many of the 10 rounds before the comedy show began. It was Chris Algieri vs. Emanuel  Taylor, junior welterweights, in Huntington, New York. I noticed how Algieri was winning many of the rounds I watched, throwing and landing more punches. I found out he won the fight by unanimous decision.
  I was onstage tonight and it went really well, doing plenty of jokes about dating. I often had to wait longer than expected for the applause breaks to end before telling another joke. If given three minutes, I have no problem finding enough material.
   Some of the other notables was the 'Extra murder' comic doing his 'Walking dead' joke. The Tetris comic did one about staying at a hotel near Universal Studios, apparently named for the movie 'Waterworld'. I spoke with the Belarus native before and after the show.
    I liked how I was able to get caught up at work, especially on the letters. The volume dropped enough where this was no problem, same for the payoff report. And I liked doing a pack of new contracts, accepting them in the system and then filing them. I think I like the contracts as I like working with numbers, in this case the account numbers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment