Monday, February 10, 2014

Couch Cushion In Snowbank

     When I made it home after being at the comedy club tonight, I noticed there was something in the snowbank when I parked my car. It was a couch cushion. So I pulled it out and got a picture of it. I see litter all the time in my neighborhood, despite plenty of dumpsters being made available.
     As usual, the comedy show was good all around. I am looking at the list, the lineup as it helps with remembering the highlights. There were two ladies near the middle of the show, both did jokes about their lack of success with men. One said she was told she was comedy pretty, implied as not interested in dating her. This was the 'Resistable' comic. The next one did her joke about her low self-esteem is the 'Netflix kind'. I liked hearing the joke about history being lies again, mainly about the Parson Weems fable- George Washington cutting down the cherry tree. The sub teacher spoke about his new lady friend, being like a movie critic on the set of a film he is directing. The 'Extra murder' comic did one about going to work out at the gym and seeing plenty of old, naked men there. And he did the joke about being at the strip club.
   I stayed a few minutes after my normal leave time at work so I could get more caught up on the settled, and paid in full, letters. It was a long day as the payoff report was printed late, and I had a ton of contracts to print to go with the report as well. I brought in two containers of cookies to mark my 15-year service anniversary, which was actually Saturday. One was peanut butter and the other chocolate chunk. Over the weekend there was an email sent about ordering a service anniversary gift. There are plenty of choices available, some I can eliminate right away as I am not interested in jewelry. When I have more time I will narrow my search some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment