Sunday, August 17, 2014

Love A Rainy Night, Eddie Rabbitt

     I went to the Saints baseball game today against the New Jersey Jackals. During a rain delay, some rain songs were played. This included 'Love a rainy night' by Eddie Rabbitt, and 'Umbrella' by Rihanna. I made two song requests, one was played- 'Set fire to the rain' by Adele. New Jersey scored early, single runs in the 1st and 2nd. Then they got 4 in the 5th and single runs in the 6th and 7th. The Saints were trailing 7-0 but finally got on the board with a 2-run home run in the 6th to make it 7-2, but the Saints lost 8-2. I went today as there was a giveaway, the polar vortex snow globe. Mudonna, the team's mascot, was inside the globe. I first left my seat in the middle of the 5th due to the rain, just before it became an official game. I left again at the end of the 6th, and it was put in rain delay after the 7th inning stretch. Somebody offered a bag of peanuts for a snow globe, but that is not a fair trade. I doubt it if there were any takers. I got a Last Train to Midway pin before the game. It goes well with the patch I got last week.  
   After the game I went to a Cub Foods to get an advance ticket to the State Fair. Then in the evening I went to eat at Taco Bell. The Simpsons was not on tonight as an NFL preseason game was on, Chiefs vs. Panthers. I didn't pay much attention to it as I wanted to get some things done online, like respond to messages from E-harmony matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment