Saturday, August 9, 2014

Supernova Play, Bryant Lake Bowl

    I went to another Fringe show this afternoon, my fourth. It was Supernova, at Bryant Lake Bowl. Some of my comedian friends were in the cast, and in the crowd as well. I got another ring of honor photo after the show, with 'Rut-Roh' outside. Early in the day I went to have breakfast at McDonald's, and found a 1-cent coin from the Bahamas on the pavement before going inside. The afternoon play was my last, as I was late trying to get to another in the evening. The shuttle bus replacing the light rail was way too slow. This was due to the bus having to make all left turns, into and out of the station. Coming back, it was all right turns. Normally an hour is plenty of time to get there, and early. But it took more than twice to normal amount of time. I found the venue, and looked at a card confirming it was the last performance of the festival, and then I left. I walked around downtown Minneapolis for a little wile after this, as I wanted to get over to Bobby and Steve's by 35W to get a Godfather's Pizza as I hadn't eaten dinner yet. I got some pictures of historical markers along the way. I also liked speaking with a Fringe performer on the way back home. He said he was in a play called Island Nation.
    I did some errand running after the Fringe matinee. I found another All-Star game figurine at Target, it was Linus. So now I have three. I went to two different locations. One had 13 left- 7 Marcie, 3 Peppermint Patty, 3 Franklin. Another had 5- 3 Marcie, 1 Lucy, 1 Franklin. I liked singing along to 'Daughter' by Pearl Jam while doing the driving. And I liked 'Hurt' by Johnny Cash, played before the show I attended. While at one Target, I decided to do some urban exploring across the street and got some pictures of some art at an abandoned car dealership. There was some skate-boarders as well, but we did not interact at all. The art theme was about what home is, and it included a big list that reminded me of what I saw in the skyway, where it said 'Before I Die'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment