Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Boston Market

   We had a catered lunch at my workplace today, from Boston Market. I don't think I had eaten at one in a while. I know this chain had filed for bankruptcy and was bought my McDonald's, but the 'Golden Arches' has since sold them. Really liked the potatoes. When I have eaten there before I liked
the full meal available- besides the potatoes and chicken there was also salad, green beans, and cornbread. This was held in our main conference room, and the managers at first wondered where I was. I don't like waiting in line for things, and saw no need to be there right away. Found out all I really missed out on was being served by the managers, and I am fine with serving myself.
   There was a dental appointment after work, and then it was straight to the comedy club. Michigan was MC, he did ones about a Yelp review, bowling, a 2-dude wedding, a man harbor, and throwing away a speeding ticket. Laundry did ones about drinking games, dog whistles, bakery prison and hookers, and the polar bear plunge. Perkins did ones about aerospace and film school, his grandma, wearing the same sweater, Dallas Buyers Club, UTIs, his mom's old bed, and heroin in a diaper. Turtle Check did ones about Clint Eastwood and Batman, a lawyer in a whorehouse, dating himself, and visiting a shooting range. Jersey video did ones about wearing glasses, eat and pass out, and duck hunting. Godmother did ones about a dog park fee, her husband giving her skis, matching sweaters, jabbed in the thigh, and the dysfunctional family tour. Conga line did ones about an air freshener at the car wash, lost and found at Mall of America, a dog with 3 legs, and detachable arms. The Wisconsin couple was there, the guy did ones about pine tree and jump ropes, erectile dysfunction commercials, and a 'lot like Cuba'. The girl did ones about snow blowing, a pig heart, weasel on elbow, and how to improve county fairs. The bartender did ones about Facebook postings, and a patron ordering tater tots. The D.C. native did ones about vodka and olives, 10 months sober, psych ward detox, Japanese Embassy, a dumb French word, it's the tits, Tinder, hotels dot-com, Magic Johnson and Dallas Buyers Club, and dating Taylor Swift.

tater tots,


the d.c. native was the show closer.   

No comments:

Post a Comment