Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Square Root Of 81

     I went to a New Years Eve comedy show and the headliner had a good joke about the square root of 81. A film credit they spoke of when he took the stage was 'Coming to America', starring Eddie Murphy. I haven't seen it in a while. The other two performers were Perkins, and the D.C. native. I liked the food as well as the champagne brought out for the countdown, especially the little smokies and meatballs. I got a hat and a party favor, and it was nice to visit with some of the performers after the show while they were selling merchandise and taking pictures with audience members.
     I needed to laugh after a tirade I had tonight once I found out the UPS facility was closed for the entire day, because I still can't pick up a package. This information ran counter to what was on the website earlier in the week. I left a comment on their Facebook page, saying I had heard 'Can't' three times already and wanted to hear what I still can do. Hard to understand why they will be closed two straight days for the holiday, when I am not aware of the Postal Service doing the same thing. I had a hard time understanding this policy as I worked a full shift today. The first tip-off to something not looking right to me was having a hard time finding a place to park, and then when I was about to walk into the facility I was called over by a security guard who told me the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment