Saturday, December 27, 2014

Halls And Tussin

    It appears that I am fine now after the sore throat and coughing problems from earlier in the week. I didn't feel the same need to use the Halls cough drops and the Walgreen store-brand Tussin. Both were used early in the day and that was it.
   I wasn't home all that long in the evening after work. I wanted to get to a comedy show I happened to be performing in, the big dog was headliner. I understand it was a warm-up for recording his CD.
I liked how we did a straight and ham routine, we hadn't done one of these in a while. This was at the end of my set, after I told some funny stories involving us.
   At the comedy club tonight, second show, Tetris did ones about City Pages and Best Buy. Ragu did one about bus drinking. Others were about nervous at movie, Comcast, seeing a therapist, and leaf blower. Fantasia showed off a Batman wallet. He did ones about you can't do that, and girls like jerks. A comic visiting from San Diego, who I met at a wedding in September, did one about affairs. Maryland did ones about his dog, hockey fights, Amazon, and Urkel. Happy meal did some quick interviews, grandpa's advice, get free stuff, and taking back a swear word.
   It took me longer than typical to get home tonight due to the weather, but I am thankful I made it home without incident as I did see a police car on one road. Nearby was a car that looked like it had slid off the road. It was after I got home where I noticed the ice that was under the snow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment