Sunday, November 22, 2015

Charade Movie, Cary Grant

   I watched the second of two DVD movies from the library earlier today, before the Bears-Broncos football game started. It was 'Charade', starring Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant. I also liked seeing James Coburn and Walter Matthau in it. There were plenty of twists and turns in it, as it was kind of a spy thriller but also a comedy. I decided to get both of them back right away to the library even though they were on loan for a week. I got two more, but with the holiday coming up it should be no problem finding the time to watch both. The Bears lost 17-15, they didn't play well, two interceptions didn't help. I had hoped to get chores done earlier but it was not to be. This included doing dishes but I noticed when I was washing out containers for recycle that it wasn't draining at all. So it meant going to the grocery store and get a bottle of Drano. It works well, but I don't like having to use it. I did this during the game, in the second half. It was after I had already been to the Family Dollar at halftime to get dish soap.
    I liked getting stage time tonight at a pub in downtown Minneapolis. It sounds like this is a new comedy venue. I found some material on the way there, taking the light rail. It was an interaction with another rider. What I didn't like was seeing two more photos of me on Facebook that people started commenting on before I got home. I said 'And this is why I no longer sit next to the stage at another venue'. And I probably won't at this one either. They were taken and posted without my knowledge or consent. Brawler is the MC of this show, and no he didn't take these photos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment