Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Insert Boot Disk

   This was the message I had on my laptop, and it is annoying that it isn't working. Insert boot disk, don't know what that means, didn't think I have one. This is especially true when the line was too long at the Best Buy in Roseville to get help. What do you mean I need an appointment?
    I got tired of waiting so I left and went to the comedy club. International Falls did ones about Facebook and Twitter tragedies, street harasser, rapist union, watch mom cry, wearing a shawl, onion, surgery, and hide from mom. Blake did ones about stick figure family, Taco Bell drive-thru, spider in grapes, laundry, 7 episodes, and kindergarten grad. Fargo Moorhead did ones about Death Cab for Cutie, that's lamb, ads on YouTube, Walmart fruit, and baby spiders. Jersey video did ones about Risky Business, Syria refugees, ice cream sandwich, slut shaming, Costco- drunk or high?, Ducktales, and he does a podcast. The crow did ones about Woodbury chess club, driving to Bozeman, Roosevelt National Park, cute British girl, and bus tickets back home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment