Thursday, November 19, 2015

Olives And Grapes

   At the office today there was salad in the break room, at first I thought grapes were in it. But a colleague said it was olives. I didn't want to eat the olives. This is a newer colleague, very chatty and a native of India. She asked why I was stressed out when the bus was late, well of course it was because I was afraid of losing my job due to the recent rigid attendance policy. The best game plan still seems to be taking an earlier bus, and having time to read in a break room before I need to report. Or if I want to do other things like walk around the skyway, then I can. I don't exercise much aside from walking anyway as I want to spend time online during my lunch hour. Then I am known for burning up half of it for this reason and having limited time to eat.
  Naturally it is fine to have a night off from the comedy clubs every week like tonight is. I am hopeful that the new laptop is ready soon as I hate having to go to a FedEx office or the library to type on this blog. I know I have some followers that are used to me posting an entry nearly every day, and I like the exercise of writing. Thanksgiving is next week, not sure yet of all of my plans but it will be nice to have some time off from work. It is likely that I will go get dinner at Buca DiBeppo. But I have no reservation yet, and aside from this not much else is planned. Hopefully I am motivated enough to get caught up on some things like cleanup around my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment