Friday, November 6, 2015

Emotionally Available

    I saw a match from internet dating ask me some odd questions like if I was emotionally available. I said I am to those I trust. I was given a phone number to send a text message to, but I get bored getting phone numbers like spam. I also made it to the comedy club, after deciding to get dinner at McDonald's where they had Charlie brown toys promoting the movie. Hard to say how many I will get, but probably not all of them. Today is the movie premiere, but I will wait until the second weekend to see it. I hate having to fight crowds on opening weekend.
   Also at the comedy club, long straw did ones about Burger King, cottage cheese, Carly Rae Jepsen, Winston Churchill, Weekend at Bernie's, and Barnes and Noble. Mr. Pibb did ones about cute dog, they're not bears. Others were about took belt off, restaurant dress code, YouTube, Applebee's, become your boss, dancing with the stars, and foiled terrorist attack. A newer lady comic did ones about triple teamed, and pontoon parade. The button did ones about invisible, fit through doors, Kardashian, yearbook signings, look edible, and make salad. Bus fare did ones about imagination dying, ironic process theory, windows 97, Bobby McFerrin, eggs in basket, and Garfield the cat. School bouncer did ones about college in Wisconsin, back to the future day, coming to America, Nike and Mike Fox, telling ladies to smile, his mom (where I got a shout out), send pic earlier, grill cheese, and what love is. Ukulele did ones about on to drinking, color of death, emotional abuse, never get close, sex-ed, and don't watch movies. Another was worked at Valleyfair. There was a man in a yellow Charlie Brown shirt. Ice cream did ones about estate sale, trail mix, and highway system. Twin Peaks did ones about snickers bars, Brooklyn bridge, 48,000 pennies, dyslexia, horseshoe tats, and diarrhea. Fish noodle did ones about high school prom lock-in, favorite swear word, can't afford this, and Freddie Mercury.

No comments:

Post a Comment