Thursday, November 5, 2015

Empty Bookcase

    I have 3 bookcases, but one of them is empty now as it appears it isn't sturdy enough to hold books. So I might want to look for another one this weekend. For too long the books from it have been on a coffee table. I watched 2 'Big bang theory' episodes tonight. Syndicated rerun was when the friends spoke about becoming owners in Stuart's comic book store. Prime time was about the son of Leonard Nimoy interviewing Sheldon. The episode ends with Sheldon seeing Amy with another man, she has moved on since they broke up apparently. Wil Wheaton was a part of this episode as well, saying this was a Star Trek fan that they had to meet. I like how the two storylines intertwined. I am expecting the two to be an item again at some point. The question is just how, and when. It is all about the ratings, and this relationship has become a big part of the storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment