Sunday, November 8, 2015

Malaysia Coin

  I was doing laundry and the dollar bill changer spit out a Malaysia coin. Most people would have been upset at this, but not me as I like collecting coins. It says 20 sen and is from 2010. Hard to tell what is on the back. It is the same size as an American quarter. Not a typical day with chores and errand running as I also had an oil change today. I gave my business card to another patron, I said in case the internet date doesn't work out. I was reading an article in MSP magazine and it was about the Charlie Brown movie, and the other patron had been to it with an ex and their kid. Another thing I did related to my coin collection was to get the Canadian pennies into the mylars and coin album, there was 34 in the folder. Now there are 47 Canadian coins in the album, as it includes 9 older pennies and 4 other coins of higher value.  
   I went to an event in the late afternoon in Minneapolis, and heard a man play a guitar. Nothing unusual there, except he played the neck with both hands. There was also a young man playing 'What's up' by 4 Non Blondes, a reminder of being in college as it was a hit song then. This was also a song that was helpful last year after the passing of Bill Young. When I was driving to see Big Dog perform about a week later, it was on my car radio and I was looking for a song I could scream along to. It seems to suggest it anyway when some of the lyrics happen to be 'scream at the top of my lungs'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment