Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Found Behind Refrigerator

   After performing at the comedy club, I moved my appliances away from the wall in my home and found a dime behind one of them. So it was placed in my change bank. I called Dad after show, he got the calendar and photos I sent over the weekend. And he spoke of something about my uncle from WDM will be having surgery after the holidays.
     Also at the comedy club, the MC who is from Iowa like me (DSM) did ones about mall security, the election, crotch rocket, video games, Olympic, and Mike Phelps. Bartender did ones about croutons, conspiracy theory, desert and scorpions, and taco-cat. Godmother did ones about mold or chocolate, seeing a psychic, candy bars, salad dressing, missed connections, bear hibernate, dead animals, c-pap, panic room, and yoga at church. Ex-Navy did ones about Anoka, box wine in pint glass, don't hurt my friend, trailer dads, and Jim Carrey. Fargo Moorhead did ones about impressions or jokes, pot while pregnant, and fireworks. Oklahoma did ones about wear a hat, drug dealer at church, cat calendar, jack and Cokes, and talk text. Big Dog did ones about being a dad to be, puckering, People magazine, Us magazine, hemorrhoid, levitating, and no CVS in bathroom. Perkins did ones about share casket, moved to midtown Minneapolis, Tim Burton, sheet metal, stolen pot, Cruella, Anderson Cooper, asthma, HCMC, Facebook dislike, and sister fired from post office. I liked doing a joke made famous by Mason City, about I voted stickers, as I had his permission. I was wearing one as I did vote just before going to the club, not much on the ballot this year, just city council and school board. I decided to take some big postcards with me that were mailed to me to help with knowing who to vote for.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment