Thursday, November 19, 2015

Laptop Number Two

   I had to go to Best Buy tonight for an appointment on my laptop, advised to get another one. Now it means waiting for it to be ready. I enjoyed performing comedy after that.
    At the comedy club, a native of Haiti did ones about another freestyle, a time when I was really quiet and shy, and a shout out to Nicki Minaj. Spoken words did ones about sight of jail makes me nervous, fulfilling my purpose, Stevie Wonder, profits and prophets, and south side Chicago to St. Paul. Rumor did ones about fists in the air wave them like you just don't care, and lazy people who don't want to tip. A tall man collapsed, he was probably 'lit'. I hadn't heard this term for 'drunk' before. A guitar player did Sunday bring me back to me, rest your bones with me, never going to leave. Then the house band and show runner did New York, dreams will make you feel brand new will inspire you. Spoken words spoke of being at E-2 the night of the tragedy in Chicago in 2003, sliding right out. Electric piano did one about please Mr. officer. Reggae was gun shots to stop. Rapper did I can do it like Eminem, dough boy. Acoustic guitar did I love your eyes, voice so sweet like an angel. A rapper did eat you for dinner. Enable mind did can't sleep, can't eat, bring back original rap, we rock we rock we rock. Show runner did do the Babe Ruth, no not the candy bar. Airway did maybe it's OK, maybe it's a good day. House music was get on up, by James Brown. Radio Ali did prospects, process, reach for the sun.    

No comments:

Post a Comment