Saturday, May 7, 2016

cow belle ice cream bars

I used an online coupon at the grocery store to get some cow belle ice cream bars. it is a 6-pack, I chose vanilla as it appealed to me more than the other flavors. I would have preferred the ice cream sandwiches but those were a 12-pack. it was free for the ice cream as my total bill was over $25, and it usually is for my weekly grocery run. before that I went to an antique store and got some postcards, 2 were from the Chicago world's fair of 1933. and most that I picked up from the post office today was from that fair as well. at the antique shop I liked getting one of the cow palace in san Francisco, and three from new ulm, minn.
   tonight I went to a friend's comedy show, and big dog was one of the performers, along with bus fare and international falls. this was small world's regular show, first Saturday of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment