Friday, May 27, 2016

gas pedal, sage the gemini

I went to a burlesque show tonight and an early song appears to be 'gas pedal' by sage the gemini. first I had heard of this song and this performer. the dancer did have what looked like a 'firesuit' that race car drivers have. it seemed appropriate as memorial day weekend means the Indianapolis 500 is here. she did hold up some checkered flags as well. other notables were 'unchained melody' and 'see what condition my condition was in'. I recognized some of the acts as reruns, this was true with a dancer doing velma from Scooby doo, as well as the A-team. but I got in free so I am not complaining about the price. after the show I was driving home and at a light. I saw a van in front of me that kept backing up, even after the light turned green. I said to myself 'please stop going backwards!' and eventually they did go forward. the second half of the show was tough for me as I was tired but couldn't help the yawning and micro-sleep.
   I did get caught up at work, though it was annoying how many of the copiers were broken. had to go with a fourth option on where to print.
    I called a bus friend about a house warming party, sounds like it will be in june now.

No comments:

Post a Comment