Monday, May 16, 2016

where? he owes me money

the senior leader at my office sometimes does a joke when I greet him. it is 'where? he owes me money'. it's because I call him 'mister so and so'. it leads me to believe he may not like so much formality, but that is who I am.
   I did go to the performance venue tonight, and spent more time at home before I went as I only went to one. the earlier one had another event booked besides an open-mic. I used the time well, resting more than usual and reading more in a book on loan from my dad. I am halfway through it now after not reading it for a while. it went fine performing tonight, I did mention book reading in my set. others were about being hassled in the parking lot on my way to the art museum, and the dream about being in japan. the MC gives me an into that is a southern accent so I did think of mention of a ten-gallon hat again, due to seeing the video for 'cruel summer' by bananarama.
  busy day at the office, high volume for the payoff report and new titles. also for the settlement letters, but couldn't get to all of the letters. I got my sandwich order in early as I didn't want to get too busy and forget about it. we are having a lunch paid for by the company on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment