Thursday, May 5, 2016

lala yogurt smoothie

after watching 'big bang theory' tonight I did a long walk around the neighborhood. one of the first things I picked up on this walk was a lala yogurt smoothie, tropical mango. I didn't eat it, like most  of the other things I picked up it went into a plastic grocery bag and put into a trash bin when I arrived at the super-America. also found was 3 pennies, all at the car wash. another thing found was women's underwear, black and white stripes. I passed by a kid's backpack as well, a pink Barbie backpack, but I didn't touch it at all. odd to see it abandoned. I made it back just before the 10pm news began. the TV shut itself off around the end of the news, and as expected a fuse went out. I lucked out that the grocery store in my neighborhood had some fuses, but I had to go back and confirm which one besides just a 20-amp to avoid buying the wrong one. so I decided to be demonstrative and just unscrewed it and brought it with me to the store, then it wouldn't be in doubt as to if I got the right one. odd thing was when I went to turn on a light that went out with the TV, another fuse blew. good thing it was a 2-pack, as it meant I had another one to screw in. thankfully I don't have to replace fuses much.
  I watched two 'big bang theory' episodes tonight. syndicated rerun was when howard said 'be a tool' about leonard dating leslie again. it ended with leonard and leslie arguing. prime time episode was when Sheldon took a stand about somebody cutting in line at a movie. and stuart was being hired to do odd jobs, like stand in line for Sheldon and deliver bad news.
  on facebook it said it was the 7-year anniversary of being friends with the D.C. native. it is a reminder of how I have gained a circle of friends from performing. and the godmother shared another photo of a Charlie brown and snoopy statue, but I think I had already found that one. she did help with finding two that I couldn't find on my own. at the office a loopy colleague, that recently sounded disappointed about me being single, announced being out of the office on Friday. I went to my 'work spouse' and said I wondered if sending a typed letter to the loopy colleague made a difference. I said dating is hard, I am not good at it, I spend plenty of time performing as it makes me happy. sometimes I need to be creative, imaginative, or just plain assertive. also at the office, we had 'designer donuts' this morning to celebrate re-signing a client. I had one with peanut butter and some potato chips on top of it, and it was jelly-filled. I had hoped for pancakes or waffles since they said it would be breakfast but kind of expected the donuts. the donuts were from 'mojo monkey' if I am not mistaken. after work I did share a bus ride with the attorney. she did speak of routines after work, after I spoke of mine. in her case it is very much related to having 2 kids, ages 3 and 1. so that includes plenty of cleanup, besides baths then also the kitchen, and sometimes it allows for watching something on a streaming service like the 'downton abbey' show that I haven't seen yet but has been mentioned on 'the simpsons'.

No comments:

Post a Comment