Wednesday, May 11, 2016

lunch with senior leader

it was nice having lunch with the senior leader today. I got the poker chip as a colleague couldn't make it. I did go on record about how I have been working without a back-up on one of the duties I am in charge of.
   it went fine performing tonight, I went on late as there were plenty of people signed up. great to see radio ali and spoken words perform. another musician did what sounded like a bob Dylan cover, need to look up the song. hopefully I can find it with the lyrics I wrote down. there was one dude that I talked with for a little while after performing, he had seen me there before and said he liked my set. but I had a hard time ignoring how it looked like he was going to fall over, his legs seemed unsteady. not sure why, but at a drinking establishment it is most likely due to having too much to drink. hope he is all right.   

No comments:

Post a Comment