Monday, May 9, 2016

pay toilet postcard

I prefer 'buy it now' on e-bay, but sometimes the items I want are bid-on. this was true with some cartoon world's fair postcards. I already had seven, five others I didn't have yet. as expected, one was easier to acquire than the others as I got outbid on the other four. the one I acquired depicted a pay toilet, a 'century of progress'.
  it is still hard to keep track of the 'busiest monday' on the payoff report, but this one was over two hundred and that is rare. I got hard-boiled eggs and some v-8 juice at a convenience store in the skyway as I decided to do a quick lunch due to the volume.
   I did perform at the comedy venue tonight, and I am working on more stage time like in the summer. the fancy comic also performed at this venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment