Wednesday, May 11, 2016

pineapple in cup

the spirited office colleague who was disappointed that I am single did me a nice favor when she brought over a cup of pineapple chunks from the smaller break room. I do like pineapple and I liked how she was paying attention. I noticed the trays also had some cheese chunks, and I like those as well. as expected, it was mostly gone by the end of the day. so I am thankful I decided to 'get while the getting is good'.
   it went fine performing this evening. I started off with an answer to the intro I got, saying I had been called a 'legend' before by a high school classmate. I am still not sure what I have done that is legendary though. others were about the 'old hippie' and the movie 'girl interrupted'. actually it is one of three movies mentioned in the set. 'field of dreams' was mentioned in reference to the old hippie, and 'running with scissors' in the same story as 'girl, interrupted'. I also noticed a beer sign at this venue that looked familiar. it was pilsner urquell, the Czech beer I drank when I was in Chicago-land visiting some of my 'old haunts' in march. besides beer tonight, a surly beer made in Minneapolis, I also had a chocolate chip cookie. I like seeing them at this venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment