Friday, July 1, 2016

mainstreet bar and grill, hopkins

I went to another meetup event tonight, it was at mainstreet bar and grill in Hopkins. I think it was the first time I had seen the town. I arrived at 10pm, an hour after the event began, and shortly after this the event coordinator decided that the group get up and take a walk around the area. then he went home, and the other 2 attendees did as well. I got a good look  at the comedy venue there, across the street. and I got a small bag of peanuts before heading home myself, along with some string cheese at a super-America farther down the road. I didn't get the chance to have a drink at the event, so after th others left I headed back there and had a grain belt beer.
  I stayed a little late at the office tonight, but wanted to see that I was caught up with the letters since the holiday I coming up. and I did pay by phone on two bills, though it was tougher on the second as I had to find an alternate number to call on the website since 'technical difficulty' meant I was being kicked off the number I was supplied from the billing statement.


No comments:

Post a Comment