Friday, December 20, 2019

a different layout

I went to a hot dog place, a different location than what I was used to, this evening. when I went to take care of the trash, I didn't know where to go as it was a different layout. hard to say when I will go back, it was my first visit in a while. what I paid for a chili cheese dog and tater tots seemed kind of high, it is why I cut back on eating out. about twice as much as a hot dog, chips, and drink at a convenience store.
    at work there was meetings with my boss, and another manager. I spent plenty of time off the phones today, also due to listening to scored calls. I would like to think this will lead to progress, but I need the time to prove it. I said a lot of this is on me, on figuring out the opportunities to improve by reading and studying things well.
   I went to the karaoke bar, though I got around kind of late as I fell asleep while the news was on. I did 'impossible' by shontelle and it was well-received, based on having some tell me they liked it once I was done.


No comments:

Post a Comment