Tuesday, December 31, 2019

egg nog cake rolls

over the weekend I bought a box of little Debbie egg nog cake rolls. there are 6 in the box, and I have had 3. it looks like they were already expired, but not too long ago. they taste fine, you can definitely taste the egg nog in them. I got them because I still wanted some holiday treats and it was all I could find, but I am aware how there will be way less after Christmas. they are all right but sweeter than what I am used to- such as cupcakes.
   at work there was a meeting scheduled on short notice, and my boss's boss spoke of seasonal workers being hired since tax season is coming soon. it was still a slow day on call volume, and our phone system, known as 'finesse', was down for about 30 minutes. so I listened to a scored call during that time.
   I liked seeing somebody I know from riding the bus this morning as well as in the evening, but he had a stickie on his phone that said something about his work shift changing so I may see him less often while riding. I shared my plans for the night, which is going to sing karaoke. I did two songs, 'carry on' by fun, and 'alive' by pearl jam. near the end of the night, a lady in heels and leather pants slipped and fell up front close to the karaoke jockey.


No comments:

Post a Comment