Wednesday, December 4, 2019

fluid bottle change

a manager near me, not mine, this morning left a stickie saying the fluid bottle was changed. not a big deal to me, but she said the other one had a potent smell. I like having the fluid so I can clean off the laminated form I use for notes when taking calls. I had plenty of weird calls today, a high number were just transfers to another department. there was also one that was conferenced to a colleague, who had the experience to explain why a property tax refund would not be sent out. another was two taxpayers on the same call. I said it was fine, just had to go through the verification process with both. I am trying harder to write down the social security number so I can avoid looking up the wrong account because sometimes the phone number on the caller ID is misleading.
   in the evening I went to perform. I was on near the end, and thankfully a man in the back who wandered into the room didn't approach me. he was talking during the show, which of course is a bad idea. it was nice seeing the resistable comic for the first time in a while. and this joke was done tonight. also nice to see the fancy comic. we have the photo before the show starts as many people leave early. thanks to laundry, who was not there tonight, I am trying hard to smile in these pictures. since they are uploaded to facebook for all to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment