Thursday, December 12, 2019

albie's wowbutter EZ jammers

when i was taking the light rail home after work I noticed a paper sack that was wedged between the grab bar and the wall. I looked inside and saw a sandwich in it. so I claimed it because it was still inside the wrap, the seal was not broken. it said 'wowbutter' is a toasted soy spread peanut butter replacement. I ate it when I got it home, it tasted all right but not great. guess I am used to real peanut butter. it says it is 'safe for school' likely due to it not being peanut butter. there are the heads of two smiling kids on it, a girl with a ponytail, and a boy, both licking their lips.
   at work there was another meeting, or I like calling them 'conventions'. this one was a new hire event. but just nine of us were there, one was absent. a colleague said he 'didn't get the memo' and preferred to just take calls. some of my classmates I hadn't seen much of since training ended. we have been given different supervisors, I am one of three sent to the same one.
   in the evening I went to perform, arriving just before the show started. I went to the gas station first to use the ATM, and to get more air into one of my car tires. we had a good crowd tonight. some of my jokes were well received. and the show runner referred to my final one about seeing a weirdo at karaoke. something about joan rivers and the fashion police. I left as the main part of the show ended as I was tired. there was an 'improv contest' after the main show.

No comments:

Post a Comment