Thursday, December 19, 2019

non-salt seasoning

at the 'convention' at work today it was much more informal. it led to us creating little jars of non-salt seasoning. I at first said I didn't want to get yelled at for doing it wrong, then found we were only making it for ourselves. there still was having to ask how many teaspoons are needed to equal a tablespoon, was told it was three. now it is a question of if or when I will use it, when I don't cook all that much aside from using the microwave oven.
    I went to do some karaoke tonight, and sometimes it is nice to know people. the karaoke jockey said I could get up in 6 songs, even though it was crowded there. I am not used to seeing that size of a 'throng' there. so I did 'jump' by van halen. plenty of Christmas songs were done by others, no surprise at all. one singer had a santa suit on. there was one dude that I couldn't ignore, who had colored lightbulbs on a string and evergreen branches as part of a centerpiece. was he trying to sell them? no idea, didn't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment