Monday, December 16, 2019

replacement online order

I like placing e-bay and amazon orders. most of the time they go through without much fanfare. this weekend I found out what I had ordered was not available, and one option given was to choose a replacement item. and this is what I ordered, a different postcard. Already got a response saying this will be fine, and it appears to be on the way. I tried to call about an order with the iowa hawk shop at midday but was put on hold and hung up after 5 minutes, didn't want to wait that long. so I tried again in the evening as they are open until 8pm, and was informed there is a UPS tracking number that has been generated. so when I got home I entered it and requested it be diverted to a retail location.
  at work I had some unusual calls to say the least. one was an account with 3 tax returns already this year. after noticing the names were not matching. in the evening I performed at the comedy club. I said 'weirdo' more than once while onstage. it was great to see some comics that I don't see that often. this includes pizza philosopher, school bouncer, and yemen native. the last of these mentioned got me a ride back to my car at the end of the night. although I don't mind having to walk there, good exercise. but it also meant spending more time with somebody I know, stating how my holidays have been. or what my plans will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment